- , Sales Manager
Call Bill at 585.301.2201
- , Western Sales Manager
Call Pat at 630.853.5066
- , Vice President of Business Development
Call Tom at 585.538.3334
- , Service Manager
Call Ken at 585.538.3333
- , National Account Installation Coordinator
Call Andrew at 585.313.5111
- Jennifer Morgan
The ideal conversion device to upgrade your existing chargers to digital control integrating dv/dt - di/dt termination.
- For use in any brand ferroresonant charger.
- Control board plus contactor, multiple AC input voltage control transformer and cell select assembly will replace a chargers entire control.
- Fully integrated microprocessor control for automatic dv/dt-di/dt termination.
- Automatic refresh charge every 12 hours.
- Auto-start with five second delay.
- Selectable delayed start from one to nine hours.
- Battery protection with override timers, wrong battery sensing and negative charge slope termination.
- Automatic shutdown for the following conditions:
- 80% charge does not occur in nine hours
- Final charge is not reached six hours after 80% (gassing point)
- Volts per cell are too high or too low
- Charging current is too low
- Battery cable is disconnected while charging
- Selectable 80% voltage of 2.37 or 2.45 volts per cell
- Manual jump start for over-discharged batteries
- Red push button for manual shutdown
- Four position Digital Display for showing:
- Charge current
- Equalize in process
- Fault diagnostics
- Four LED indicators showing charge status including:
- 80% Charged
- Charge Complete
- Fault Shutdown